MMAP 2024 Lesson Schedule @ Pine Mountain Ski & Golf Resort
• Students may request up to two lesson times. Students may also request up to two backup lessons.
This format will help us to provide each student with two lessons.
• Let us know if you are open to being contacted about last minute openings,
in addition to your scheduled lesson(s).
• ALL lessons are by reservation only.
• Reservation requests for the 2024 season open SUNDAY DECEMBER 3, 2023.
• Please request your lessons via the link provided on MMAP website, Facebook and Instagram.
Link will be live on Sunday December 3, 2023 at NOON.
Saturday morning lesson time: 9:30am-12:00pm
Saturday afternoon lesson time: 1:30pm-4:00pm
Sunday morning lesson time: 9:30am-12:00pm
Sunday afternoon lesson time: 1:30pm-4:00pm
Thursday Lesson time: 12:00pm-2:30pm
• Please note: The 2.5-hour allotment for each lesson time INCLUDES set up time.
Please plan your arrival for the stated start time (as in 9:30am, 12:00pm or 1:30pm)
-Saturday/ Sunday – Jan 13/14
-Saturday/Sunday – Jan 20/21
-Saturday/Sunday – Jan 27/28
-Thursdays – January 11, 18, 25
-Saturday/Sunday – Feb 3/4
-Saturday/Sunday – Feb 10/11
-Saturday/Sunday – Feb 17/18
-Thursdays – February 1, 8, 15, 29
-Saturday/Sunday – Mar 16/17
-Saturday/Sunday – Mar 23/24
-Saturday/Sunday – Mar 30/31
-Thursdays – March 7, 14, 21, 28
• Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 906-779-3752.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE 2024 SEASON
❖ Lesson Reservation Request opens Sunday Dec 3, 2023 at noon.
❖ Requests are to be made via the link provided below. Link will be live @ noon on 12/3.
❖ Please follow the instructions within the Google Form.
❖ Email us at email@example.com if you need assistance or have any questions.
❖ The following minimum age requirements will be in place for the 2024 season:
…o Sit skiers (Mono/bi-skiers) – 5 years old by date of lesson(s).
…o Stand Up skiers (3 or 4 track, slider skiers) – 6 years old by date of lesson(s).
❖ Maximum weight limit for ALL skiers is 200 lbs. This limit is in place for the safety of skiers and volunteer instructors AND due to manufacturer’s equipment weight limits.
❖ ALL students with any seizure history must follow the Moving Mountains Adaptive Program Seizure Procedure. It is detailed below.
❖ Moving Mountains Adaptive Program reserves the right to decline any student access to MMAP lessons due to concerns for student and/or volunteer instructor safety.